The French Architect order divides our mission in 2 main types: full service and partial mission. Learn about the first one here.
Our main service
These are our main services. Work starts after validating a detailed fee proposal that describes all the planning phases.
In France, the signature of an Architect’s contract is mandatory to start any construction. It secures your guarantees as a client and defines the responsibilities of your professional team. The chosen insurance company will request this document.
The regular chronological phases of our full services include:
- Outline Proposals (Design Brief, first drafts and sketches)
- Concept design stage
- Planning Application File
- Development Work Stage
- Assistance for awarding Building Contracts
- Contract administration (construction site management)
- Construction handover assistance